Buy any artwork, pay for it,
hang it and if you are not
happy you may return it
and receive what you paid
for the artwork in full. (T&C's Apply)
LAYBYE You can now Lay-byu any painting
and when paid it will be delivered
to your address. Your money is held
in trust and you can still have a
7 day hanging guarantee
and get your money back
if you do not want to keep the painting.
Selecting art from an online catalogue can never give you a true visual image of what it will look like hanging/standing in your home. Colours differ and artwork/painting size all play a part of the visual image indicating if the artwork/painting is suited to its position and, in fact, what you had in mind would work best for you.
It is for this reason we would like to give you the opportunity to actually receive the artwork.painting and hang or place it for up to Seven (7) days (from date of receiving the artwork) to see if it does for you what you had in mind.
We offer to send the artwork/painting to you on the following conditions:
1. You need to pay for the chosen artwork/painting in full per our Safe Buy system. This means the money is held in trust.
2. We will deliver the artwork/painting to you via our courier at our cost (Within South African borders only)
3. You unpack the artwork/painting carefully and hang/place it for up to 7 days. On the 7th day (or before) you need to let us know whether you will be keeping the artwork/painting or you want to return it. If we do not hear from you on the seventh day we will assume you want to keep the artwork and we will consider it sold and paid for.
Notification that you wish to return the artwork/painting must be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will reflect the time and date it was sent to us.
4. In the event you are returning the artwork/painting within the agreed trial time period you need to pack it in its originally packaging in which it was received and let us know to send our couriers to collect.
Instructions to collect must be sent to us via email addressed to email@example.com.
Tip: Please take photographs of the artwork/painting before packing it for return and email these to us.
You will be rsponsible for the return courier charges which will be deducted from the money held in trust. Once the artwork/painting has arrived back in our store and it has been inspected for any damage your money will be refunded less the return courier cost.
Please note we cannot be held responsible for any delays caused due to our couriers for whatever reason. All processes for refund will only start after artwork/painting has been received in our store.
5. In the event you have decided to keep the artwork/painting we will send our couriers to collect the packaging case in which it was deleivered. The cost for this is for our account.
Fine Art Source is hosted and maintained by SA Online
Last update 17 February 2019